Sustainable Food Choices-aka-Go Traditional
|Traditional Marathi Thali Miniature|
- Leaner body- After delivering my son getting back to shape was obviously a challenge. Well, I haven't yet lost my postpartum weight totally but at least I have managed to visibly tone down.
- Metabolism - Protein intake has boosted my metabolism tremendously. Also, while I did enjoy being a vegetarian my metabolism had slowed down drastically which lead to frequent burst of overeating which in turn escalated my weight. Proteins keep you fuller for longer durations.
- Muscle Strength: I can now combat the activities of my hyperactive toddler and make the most of his play time because I do not exhaust myself like I did before and I think a major contributor to this has been my altered protein intake which has also impacted my muscle strength. Needless to say this has to be accompanied by a dedicated exercise regimen which can be anything from basic cardio (Surya Namaskar, squats, jumping jacks, walks, climbing stairs) to advanced weight training exercises.
|Gavran Chicken Thali|
Water from Copper Vessel (Kalshi)/ Bottle:
- Water stored in copper vessel/ kalshi/ bottle for few hours absorbs the essential minerals and purifies the same.
- When we drink this water first thing in the morning it provides a boost to our metabolism and aids in easy bowel movements.
- Since our body can’t produce copper on its own, this way we give our body the minerals it needs to produce Red Blood Corpuscles and also assists in quick healing. This is extremely beneficial to people fighting ailments.
- Also known to have anti-inflammatory properties which makes it an apt potion to ward off any climate change related health issues.
Dairy and Dairy Products:
|Ghee, is all you need to be fit.|
|Don't shy away from the tadka aka oil.|
Going back to Glass containers and steel vessels:
🌱 Mint Tea An amazing way to detox your digestive tract when the monsoon bhajis and wada pavs clog you up. Try it. Slightly crush some fresh mint aka pudina with your fingers, add them to a glass, pour boiling water from the kettle, let it sit for a while and then sip when the temperature of the tea is just apt for you. You might never pop another antacid tab again. Thank me later! 😊 ......... #foodtalk #indianfood #mint #foodforsoul #foodforlife #nourishsoul #foodstyling ........ #darkphotography #foodphoto #photography #darkfoodphotography #foodporn #faadgasm #darkfoodchallenge
- · Dry fruit Ladoos
- · Bananas
- · Dry Fruits
- · Murmuras (puffed rice)
- · Makhanas (lotus seeds)
If cooking and eating healthy doesn't involve breaking your back and legs in the kitchen for hours together then I'm game for such simple and superb recipes. ✨ I'm constantly looking out for simple homemade options for #toddler who has tastebuds developed of that of a #michelinstar restauranteur. ✨ Dry Fruits Ladoo made in shudh desi ghee and sweetened by jaggery or dates. ✨ Comment below saying, "Blog It" if you want the recipe to be live on the www.crazyfoodiesontoes.com . . . #indianfoodbloggers #indianfoodblogger #healthyfood #foodforkids #foodtalk #indianfood #foodphotography #foodforsoul #foodforlife #nourishsoul #foodstyling