AmHi are mutually exclusive to each other when it comes to rising early. 'Am' loves getting up early even on the weekends and 'Hi' can keep on snuggling till the sun hits the roof. Having said that nowadays as parents we find that this is the only hour where we get our time, our couple time. Hence WE make a deliberate effort to wake up together and enjoy a cup of tea with the chirping sparrows. Over five years of being married,we both have grown into the habit of not making the start of the day difficult for each other. This is our suggestion to other couples as well,
- sit down the night before for a minute,
- ask each other what they intend to do the next day
- if one wants to sleep late or get up early
- and then begin your mornings accordingly.
- Detox Water: It can be a Green Tea Or Warm water with Apple cider vinegar, lemon juice & honey or overnight fruit infused water.
- Tea: Well this should be no surprise. Can't imagine mornings without a cup of tea.
- Tea accompaniments:
- Tea Dips: Rusk, Digestive Biscuits, Khari, Dry Snacks
- Breads: Wheat, Multigrain, Garlic
- Spreads: Butter, Cheese spreads, Peanut butter, hummus,
- Pan Meals: Dosa, Pancakes
- Pot Meals: Oats, Poha, Sabudana Khichdi & for totally lazy mornings Maggi Noodle & for super laziest mornings, leftovers.
To check out our recipes please head to Hims' Kitchen
Until next time, Happy Mornings😎