Those who are following us on our social media accounts like Instagram & Facebook they know we were out to our native town Ratnagiri for our christmas-cum-birthday-cum-anniversary-cum-new year celebration week.
So please hit the follow and like button on Instagram & Facebook respectively to stay connected with us because it takes us a while to come update it on the blog since we would be we are travelling or health takes a toll or simply we get exhausted running behind our son Arha, who now holds the capacity of a mini tornado. 😟
We had a gala time in the last week of 2016 and then 2017 came. We were not very keen for 2017 mainly because hubby will be travelling frequently for his work that means we would get less time together. We would mostly be in a LDR i.e. Long Distance relationship. But then we sat across and decided on few things which would be the motto for 2017.
- We would communicate more.
- Distance and time difference will be the primary villain of our love story. We might not be available for one another when needed but when ever we are we have promised to communicate efficiently and precisely.
- We would plan more.
- We do plan but now intricate planning is required and once planned it must be executed.We are going to make list of thing we have to do, want to do and then accommodate into our calendars and keep striking them off.
- We would keep things Simple.
- We lose track of thing when we run behind in jazzing them up. Be it our everyday meal, our fashion choices, our photography, our thoughts, etc the list is neverending. So be it our blog post or our lifestyle choices, we going to keep things simple.
You may think this is our new year resolution or so but know it is a way of life we gonna try and lead. By the end of this year we will come back to you all with feedback on these mottos. Until then leaving a photo essay of what you can expect on the blog for this year.