Happy Salad Face
I was browsing through my old hard disk to find some inspiration for a new post that is when I came across these few snaps of a quick salad which I still make at times just without the eggs. Those who have been following me through my blog journey know about my current vegetarian status those who do not know can read here.
Nothing fancy about this salad, like literally nothing.
- Salad Dressing
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Chilli flakes
- Mixed herbs
- Juice of half a lemon
- Salad Veggies
- Iceberg lettuce
- Bell peppers- Red/Yellow or both
- Boiled Corn
- Salt to taste
- And extra Dash of Crushed Blacky Black Pepper.
- Boiled egg- one egg cut into fours. (This is optional)
- Clean the veggies and thereby chop into bite size pieces.
- Mix everything up along with the salad dressing.
- Garnish with boiled eggs if you are using else just grab the fork.
Perfect supper for the imperfect moods!!!
Pssst.... these pics are back from 2010-11 when I did have eggs.
Get constant updates about us on Instagram Stories
Follow our Facebook Page for new blogpost update